Hi all,

I have a supplier that keeps sending me invoices (via email) that I cannot open. They come as an attachment when I open the email using Mail (v 1.3.11) and are labelled:
winmail.dat

Tried Acrobat Reader, Preview, Graphic Converter. No good.
I even tried copying saving the file and then transferring it to a PC on the my network and I can't seem to open it on that either.

I seem to remember receiving similar files in the past and could open them on Acrobat. Not this one.

Any suggestions?
I'm the stage where I'm about to ask this guy to send me his invoices via fax or snail mail.

Thanks
Howard