I didn't read this properly before, because I thought it was an echalk
mailing list!

I work in school as an IT Technician, and did last year. Before that I was a
student, same school K-12!

During one year of my schooling (Year 11) I had a teacher who is 64
(Retirement..) and is one the oldest and kindest men on the planet! Now he
doesn't know much about computers, e-mail, calculators or technology in
general.

But he would be one of the smartest men I know and would be the best science
and maths teacher I know of!

During class myself and my fellow classmates had to use graphics
calculators, he couldn't help us with them at all but he was able to
complete step by step any function manually, with this we could soon figure
out how to do it via our calculator!

He wasn't a techo buff but that didn't matter at all!

At my new school all memos for staff are sent out via staff e-mail. If you
don't read/check your e-mail then you don't know whats happening. Your bad.

I suppose it depends on the teacher etc but each to their own. Within three
years I see that all staff in all schools Australia wide should be equipped
with a computer or access when needed and they are proactive in the
classroom and their learning!

Thanks, David Moyle
Bertram, Western Australia
Mb: 0427 888 257

Confidentiality Notice:
The contents of this email are confid.. Were you meant to recieve this? If
not, delete it. Please?