Here's an odd one.

Have a non-Mac wireless router at home, open network but wireless access restricted by airport ID#. ie 6 possible laptops and all Airport IDs programmed into router.

So I added (to the router) a new Macbook with its AirPort ID, no problem, worked fine.

About a week later the Macbook starts demanding a password to join the network. There isn't one. Checked the airport ID - all entered correctly. Completely unable to get on by wireless therefore (works fine through ethernet). All other laptops unaffected (all others are PowerPC older ones).

Anyone heard of this issue before? T.I.L. wasn't any help and (of course) Help was no help.

Thanks for any tips.

dd