I have two Epson printers in regular use and they are both set to open when I reboot. Recently at reboot they both say that the printer is not found but just starting Printer Setup Utility makes the messages go away and all is well till the next reboot which may be a week later. This is a recent phenomenon which I can not link with anything else.
Any one got any ideas, please?
Severin
                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                          Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                             & http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp