Hi

I have come across a funny little file which refuses to let me delete it. Has a HTML tag, and title in Vietnamese. Not "locked" but the "locked" option is ghosted. 122 kb file. Looks viral.

Have used option-empty trash and it generates an error -43

gone into Terminal, navigated to dir, used rm command and various options, also tried to rm the enclosing directory using the option which deletes its contents. still no go. Generates a "no such file or directory" error.

Any good tricks to nail this little sucker?

I'm not fluent in Unix at all...

thanks

dd