Hi...

You can try booting whilst holding down command-S to get into single user mode.

This should make obvious any error messages that are being displayed. Then try looking up the error messages on Google (assuming you have a spare computer, of course :)

You may also find some of these useful, although they apply to 10.3.9 (I couldn't find anything more recent):

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=106464#symp1

Have fun,
Shay

Hey

This issue has happened before with many people including myself, I never
bothered trying to find a solution to the problem since it was easier to
re-image the computer. It has cropped up on this mailing list before but I'm
not sure if the latest archives have been put back online after the downtime
we had recently!

To the guys who work tirelessly for WAMUG, my thanks on efforts go out to
you!

Thanks, David Moyle
Bertram, Western Australia
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If a cluttered desk is characteristic of a cluttered mind, what does an
empty desk mean?"

Confidentiality Notice:
The contents of this email are confid.. Were you meant to recieve this? If
not, delete it. Please?