From: Severin Crisp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 29 March 2007 11:16:18 PM
To: Adrian Skehan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Post Codes

Where is "Lookup postcode" in the Apple Address Book?
Severin Crisp

On 29/03/2007, at 10:57 PM, Adrian Skehan wrote:

When I try and use the "Lookup Post Code" in the apple address book I get an error message saying it cant connect to Australia Post Site. Does anyone have any clues on this.
(G5, OS X 10.4.9)

Regards

Adrian.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                          Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                             & http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp