On 03/04/2007, at 6:45 PM, Paul Kitchener wrote:

Hi all

For some reason this iBook G4-10.4.9 has no keyboard shortcut for this.
Not sure if it has always been so.

It should be OPT+APPLE+D, it is supposed to say so inn the Apple Menu under 'Dock' too. In other words I cannot hide the dock with the keyboard, only through the Apple Menu. Not great.

Anyone aware of this too?
Heard how I can reinstate it?

Hmmmm !

Have you tried a different user ?
Tried trashing dock preferences ? User/library/preferences/ com.apple.doc.plist ?

Bob

The G4 Tower 10.4.9 beside me has no problem.

Cheers
Paul