On 11/04/2007, at 12:47 PM, KEVIN Lock wrote:

I am on a 20" intel and suddenly I cannot merely double click on links. I now get the dialogue box giving me a number of options. It also sometimes happens on icons.

Any ideas for me on this one?

Ta

Kev

Could it be that your computer came with a Mighty Mouse, and that it has been configured so that pressing on the right-hand side of the mouse emulates a Control-click? Check your mouse settings in the Keyboard & Mouse system preferences.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913