Hey

I've always run with two separate images for portable and desktops.

At my current job we've got lots and lots of images.. Too many but best way
of handling it really!

PPC
iBook Staff
iBook Student
iBook Staff Exec

eMac Staff - Doesn't exist, and were trying to phase out
eMac Student
eMac Student  (Has different programs for a particular lab were the licenses
of programs are limited)
eMac Music Student (Has yet to be created.. Todo list!)

Intel
MacBook Staff
MacBook Student
MacBook Staff Exec

iMac Staff
iMac Student

I think that's it..

Thanks, David Moyle
Bertram, Western Australia
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If a cluttered desk is characteristic of a cluttered mind, what does an
empty desk mean?"

Confidentiality Notice:
The contents of this email are confid.. Were you meant to receive this? If
not, delete it. Please?