For some reason, there seems to be no method of specifying the target table
I want to import data into (from another FileMaker file).

After some online searching, it seems obvious the function is included in
FileMaker 8 ... I just can't find the function in 7. It seems completely
insane that I can't choose which table I want to import data into ... If
anyone knows what I'm doing wrong I'd really appreciate a heads up.

Cheers,
Tobes.