Hi WAMUGers

I am wondering if anyone can help me with signatures in Mail.
Up until now I have had a signature in mail with comprised of text and a
logo in the form of a GIF image.
The company that I am working for now want the static GIF image replaced
with an animated logo that has been provided to me in the form of a html
file.

This came with the following instructions for windoze users
³Save the HTML Attachment on to your PC and then to set up Outlook just go
to: Tools > Options > Mail Format > Stationary Picker > and use the file as
a Template.²

I have tried substituting the GIF for with the html but only get the
background image without the animated wording.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Frank Biundo