Reg,

I've had the beta for about a month now. After a few hiccups on the server end, I was up and running. With the limited content that is available at the moment, the novelty of Joost slowly wears off. But Ive read somewhere one of the major broadcasting companies on the states have signed a deal to include ad-supported content to Joost.

I like the interface, and the fact that it works nicely with the remote :D. It's worth checking out for anyone that hasn't yet had a chance to.

--
David