my s/h G5 doesn't have AIrport Extreme card - Apple store lists them as being $79 - I already have the aerial you need for it to work with the G5 towers (but strangely not an aerial for the built in bluetooth unit (yeh weird I know, you figure.that one .. but guess that's the way Daniel received it) )

looking at other alternatives .... particularly 11.g compatible ones.

anybody used the Buffalo technologies PCI card based airstation card?
which come to about $70 as sold new on eBay  i.e.:

<http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190106084634&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:middle:au>

--
~
Mark Secker  IT Labs Manager & Computer Support Officer

"It takes an idiot to do cool things.... that's why it's cool"
- Haruhara Haruka (FLCL)

http://www.pbase.com/marxz