My husband and I both had out laptops stolen...again

His a White 13" macbook (SN 4H6891CUU9B) only 4 months old (replaced after the last robbery), mine an older powerbook Metal 15" (SN W88169C2RG4) that was stolen and returned, had a brand new hard drive etc

So if you see them...

Had them replaced by insurance, but no fun!!. Half the joy of getting new computers is planning when..and it wouldn't have been now with Leopard coming and new hardware around the corner!

.and backups I had weren't very useful.

I know this question has been asked and answered before, but I've lost all my wamug mail, so don't have archive address. What's the best method/ hardware/ software for easy backups. Is there a way I could have a system to back up our computers wirelessly?

And don't suggest .mac...that didn't work, half the material didn't work because the full backups didn't work...

Rosemary Horton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]