Thanks Kyle,

much appreciated,

and thanks to the others who offered as well. It's nice to belong to such a friendly and generous mac users group!

Looking forward to getting home tonight and testing it out. It will be interesting to see how it runs. I have no fear that the hardware will do the job but I am interested to see how the new amnet 12MB connection handles the streaming.

I will post an update after testing

Thanks again,

Dustin.