Hi Mark
I know this is not quite what you asked but <http://digital- photography-school.com/> is a blog style web site and weekly email to subscribers which has a lot of good tips and info on improving your photography. Would suit beginners to semi-advanced.

cheers
woz

Warren Jones http:// homepage.mac.com/warrenj/
Perth, Western Australia