Hi, I've used database files in Clarisworks/Appleworks over many years, and worked out how to do most of the things I want to. But one thing leaves me still baffled.

How can I change all the data in one particular text field (over the whole database) to a given font, size, etc? Obviously the Layout gives the defaults for such things, but data pasted into these fields often retains font and size from its source. I want to retrospectively convert all the data in a particular field to a given format. I realize I can probably select and convert all data over all fields, but I need different fields to be in different formats.

Sounds as if it should be simple to do ....... if only some kind soul would point out how.......!! (esteemed Ronnie, where are you?).

David Noel
2007 May 25