Dear Wamuggers

I am wondering if anyone on the list would have any suggestions as I am having trouble setting up a new NETGEAR ADSLReuter/Wireless/ Modem. I used my ibook to set up the modem and all computers with wireless can connect with no problems. The blue imac's are not recognizing the ethernet connections (they do not have wireless cards and are connected through the blue ethernet cables). In network status it says ethernet is not connected etc. I have tried everything I can think of. If Anyone has any ideas I can try I would be most grateful.

Thanks

Janis