On 31/05/2007, at 2:05 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

On 31/05/2007, at 1:59 PM, Matthew Healey wrote:

On 31/05/2007, at 11:30 AM, Neil Houghton wrote:

So my test post obviously got to WAMUG but never made it back to me.

Also I still can't check what I missed because the archive link

http://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/

Try this one instead.

- matt

Well done Matt.

Once again your tireless (mostly thankless) work has kept WAMUG up and running.
Perhaps now you can concentrate on your 'paid' daytime profession?

Thanks again, I for one appreciate all the work you do 'behind the scenes of WAMUG'.

Kindest Regards,

Ronni

Thanks Ronni,

It's nice to be noticed