I would appreciate some user experience info on this as well - would you please cc me if anything is forthcoming?
Cheers
Tony Evers

On 05/06/2007, at 2:26 PM, Mike MOORE wrote:

I'm looking for a program that will allow me to dictate to the computer and have it type the text.

Advice from people who successfully use such programs would be greatly appreciated.

Regards   mike moore