I have a feeling this could be categorised as a dumb question?!

If MS Office for Mac is purchased, does that entitle the purchaser to use MS
Office for Windows at no additional cost? I'm guessing not, but I thought
maybe its the license to use that is bought, and perhaps that should be
platform independent? I use MS Office for Mac for pretty much everything,
but have a need to use Outlook for contacts and pst files.

Thanks, Steven