If you've registered them with Applecare you can retrieve the serials from here using your Apple ID:

http://www.apple.com/support/selfservice/agreements/

Mal

On 22/06/2007, at 9:18 AM, Tim Law wrote:

Hello,

We were burgled yesterday afternoon and although not much was stolen, by 11yo daughter disturbed them in the house when she came home from school, so
is shaken up quite a bit....

Anyway, back on topic, they stole two iPods, plus a broken Compaq laptop and a $25 Nintendo 64 console - not much of a haul. I'm trying to retrieve the product registration details, serial numbers, from Apple but cannot find a
way of doing it.

I've emailed [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] which were addresses off the Apple website, and both emails bounced as no
such user!

You'd think with Apple ID and .Mac membership that they would give me back the information I had given them, otherwise what is the point of them having
it!

Has anyone had success in this situation? Apologies if this is covered in
the archives - going there is all a bit hard at the moment.

Ta
Tim