i have an Ibook G4, running 10.4.10, when I do an apple-i on the HD icon it
tells me that it is 53.84 GB used on 55.76 GB with 1.92 GB free.

When i go to finder and view the HD as a list of folders with all sizes
calculated the folders only add up to 15.315 GB, where is the rest of the data?

I want to clean it up