Howdy from a lurker,

Great interface - particularly I like the date/thread toggle - - very clear.

A suggestion - only as an interested observer, since I don't
participate but simply read the list in arrears as a kind of
newsletter:

   Activate the RSS feed; this would allow lurkers like me to
dispense with the list digest/archive shuffle - where I only go to a
thread or message if the subject is of interest.  The RSS is normally
a summary of the message and would also be an alert that the message
has been uploaded to the archive.  This is terrific for us info-hungry
trawlers.

Otherwise, could the listmaster add the archive link to the "digest" feed?

Thanks for the opportunity to comment.

Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:16:15 -0700, Glenn Nicholas wrote

"Matt,

The threaded interface is great. But the search doesn't seem to work.
For example, there was a recent entry on Carbon Cops. Search can't
find it - lots of other stuff with Carbon in it (e.g. Carbon Copy),
but not the recent Carbon Cops thread. I tried a few other searches
where I knew what I was looking for, and it didn't return what I
expected."

The June 2007 entries don't appear to have been included yet.
Otherwise, I found the search to work just fine.

Nan M