On 29/06/2007, at 8:11 AM, Brett Carboni wrote:

Can anyone in the group watch video at the Bloomberg site? I can't :-(

<http://www.bloomberg.com/index.html?Intro=intro3>

Have tried with Safari and Firefox (both latest - not Safari 3 though) and I have latest Flip4Mac installed.

BTW there's an interesting 'exclusive' on the iPhone. Seems the buzz has topped the Mustang and Windows 95 (and probably the Edsel too :-)
I just wish they'd release the latest Imac instead.

Works here, Brett (on my ancient G4/400 yet!). I have Flip4Mac set to open movies in Quicktime Player, if that's any help.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913