Hi Ken,

I've been using one for printing on my DVD's for several months now.

The Epson software is adequate for what I want for printing DVD's but if it doesn't suit you, there are other applications to choose from such as Disc Cover
<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/29266>

Apart from the occasional paper print and scan that's all I've used it for.

At times it will report a paper jam while trying to print a DVD or it say the DVD tray isn't in correctly when there's nothing really wrong but it does the job quite well.

And once while it had the original cartridges in it blocked up temporarily but it soon cleared
didn't do it again and hasn't done so since I changed to new cartridges.

Apart from those very minor gripes I'm quite pleased with it.

Hopefully someone will comment on the RX650's ability to scan film as I've not tried that yet.

Hope that's some help

Brian