I knew I had this article somewhere on my MacBook Pro ... my filing system needs to be improved ... It is an interesting Article on the 'Evolution of the Apple Airport Base Stations'

http://www.vonwentzel.net/ABS/Evolution/index.html

I'm also thinking 'Am I game enough to try this' to upgrade my MacMini & add a second antenna to bring it up to Airport Extreme (n) speeds??

<http://www.nakedbaby.com/miniupgrade/Airport%20Upgrade/Blog/ F2C8C438-04FC-4697-A2DA-C76EC3069C28.html>