>> Hey all
>>
>> Apple iTunes seems to be full of bugs, they seem to be rushing. These lesser
>> products I can understand but look at all of the issues with 10.4.10!
>>
>> Thanks, David Moyle

It seems that since that "phone" was announced, everything else Apple does
seems to have suffered.  Didn't Steve make some statement about
concentrating on core products when he returned to Apple in '97?

Maybe there is a bit of Leopard code hiding in these new releases that is
causing dramas.  I hope Leopard is still on track!

Seeya

Rod!