Hi All,

trying to clear some more space after our house move and really don't need as many old macs as we have taking up room! Hard to let them go though when they are such good machines.

For Sale is an iMac 15" G4 LCD Flat Panel "Lampshade"

1Ghz G4 Processor
768MB PC2700 DDR RAM
80GB Hard Drive
Combo Drive CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Reads and Burns CDs and Reads DVDs)
3 x USB 2.0 ports
2 x Firewire 400 ports
100BaseT Ethernet
NVIDIA GeForce MX graphics - 32MB VRAM
Airport extreme ready - (Needs airport extreme card, available from Apple retailers for $79)

Great little machine!

Asking $450ono

Please contact me off the list if you are interested.

Thanks,