Have a Netgear DSL Modem Internet Gateway DG814 using Broadband DSL via ethernet (all works fine) Have replace above with Netgear Cable/DSL Router RP614v3 (because above was on loan) networking with printer is OK but says configuration may be wrong (even thought it is connecting to the Netgear website and setup) I have optioned for just a router as I don't need a modem because we are getting broadband DSL from an external setup.
Any help appreciated, I just want it to work (plug and play). Rick.