Have just started playing with iLife08 components. iPhoto seems straightforward but iMovie is a complete revamp. Annoyingly, importing from iMovieHD brings in only the raw video and you lose all effects, transitions, titles and added sounds, or that is my experience and reading so far. May have to retain iMovieHD for these older projects, unlike earlier upgrades. Has anyone else had a play with it yet? I cannot fault Apple's promptness, I placed my order on Wednesday afternoon and the courier banged on the door down here in Albany at 7.10am this morning!
Severin Crisp
                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]