Hi all, I have been following through on the Spam problem and have registered with the following organisations. I know there are a lot of pros and cons with these organisations and it most probably wont achieve anything but it makes me feel better about it when I forward them on to them in bulk.

Australian Communications and Media Authority

Home Page:      http://www.acma.gov.au/web/homepage//pc=home

Consumer Complaint Form: http://www.acma.gov.au/web/STANDARD//pc% 3DPC_100097

Look at sub para. 2: For Mac users or users who don’t use Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express

Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection (USA)

Home Page:      http://www.ftc.gov/index.shtml

Consumer Complaint Form: https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup? Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Adrian Skehan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]