Hi Michael,

Sorry about that.
You are correct. I just tried again and yes, it doesn't sort the answers by date.
It sorts All messages by either Date or Thread.

My apologies for misinforming you.

On 20/08/2007, at 9:22 AM, Michael Hawkins wrote:

Hi Ronni,

I've faithfully followed your instructions but for some reason when using FireFox and Safari I can't get the webpage to arrange the search results in
date order.

I get 775 answers when I search "QuickTime". If I then click "Date" where it appears next to the Search box, I get the whole archive arranged in date order, not just the answers to my search (i.e. including postings that do
not contain the word "QuickTime").

Cheers,

Michael.