That should be "consider a Palm or Windows Smartphone" :-)

Seeya

Rod!

On 23/08/2007, at 4:29 PM, Rod wrote:

:-)

No worries. I'd look at the k800i from Sony or maybe the n70 or e65 from Nokia. All three are excellent allrounders, can use GSM or 3G. The e65 also has wifi built in.

Only stumbling block is that the three are usually on a $49 plan (but cap plans though).

If you can, snaffle an Allphones catalogue. Stacks of phones in there with a feature matrix and price comparison! Then check out Apple's iSync page for compatibility, or markspace's page if you consider a

Seeya

Rod!