Hi,
        G5,1.8mhz, 768ram, V10.4.10.

Looked under Rules in mail Prefs, and found the following ( of which I have no knowledge of, )

Rule No 1. " from" " contains" [EMAIL PROTECTED] then states move to " pop account '

Rule No 2,              ditto                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                ditto

can I just delete these, I have sent email to both of them to try to find out who they are, but both come back as shown below, or are these needed , I have also searched on Safari also with negative result.

If it's just a matter of deleting them,  then how did they get there.?

Thanks for any enlightenment

Billl

                                                --------------------------

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Reason:    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Recipient unknown

Please reply to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reporting-MTA: dns; omta05sl.mx.bigpond.com
Arrival-Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:16:08 +0000
Received-From-MTA: dns; oaamta03sl.mx.bigpond.com (58.161.147.50)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mail.premiercorp.com (216.230.99.56)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Recipient unknown