Hi all

Buy iLife '08 and get iMovie '06 for free - (TUAW)
http://www.tuaw.com/2007/08/09/buy-ilife-08-and-get-imovie-06-for-free/

About iMovie HD 6
iMovie HD 6, previously distributed with iLife '06, is available for
download for those who have purchased and installed iLife '08.
http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/imovieHD6.html

Kyle