Hello Everybody,

With all this talk of backup HDDs I thought I could post one that I'm
selling...

It's a Western Digital 1 Terabyte triple interface (Firewire 400 / Firewire
800 / USB 2) Backup HDD. It has a big one touch backup button on the front
and comes with backup software, Retrospect. It would be perfect for
Leopard's new Time Machine backup feature.

It's brand new and still shrink wrapped, I was going to use it however I
decided an internal drive would better suit my needs so haven't.

It has a full warranty with Harris Technology. Three other guys at work also
bought them and are really happy with them.

Here's a link with all the specs:
http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?DriveID=270

I'm selling it for $510, so send me an email or give me a call if you're
interested. I could drop it off if you require and aren't too far from the
city.

Thanks,

Chris Scopa.
0433074001