When you add an image, try right-clicking or control-clicking the image and select "view as icon".

On 16/09/2007, at 9:02 AM, WAMUG Mailing List wrote:

I have tracked this down to a setting in Mail where apparently
there is a choice between "inline" and "attachment".  My default is
currently

Does anybody know how I can change this to default to   Content-
Disposition: attachment;

It has become a problem because a Toastmaster International
recipient in California says they can't open a page I scanned and
sent as an attached file. But it displays in the body of the message.