On 25/09/2007, at 9:44 AM, Chris Watt wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for all your tips.

FCE still seems to be limited to DV sizes (PAL, NTSC, etc.).  Which
means that I get horrible compression problems.

iMovie also seems to have the same compression issues.

I am not sure how to use QT, nothing online really seems to explain it.
Are there any really comprehensive tutorials online?

Cheers guys
Chris

you will find user guides etc. here .. <http://www.apple.com/support/ quicktime/>