Hi Muggers

Has someone worked out to do a screen capture while in Windows XP running bootcamp on an intel MacBook Pro? I can only access a particular program in Windows and need to get a few screens while there.

I have done some searching on Google and there is not a lot around. One site suggested using the on-screen keyboard in XP and the keys alt/option and prs. No luck. They also said use the F14 key. This does not exist on my mac!! I thought, someone in Wamug may know!

kind regards and thanks for any assistance with this

Chris