Hi Ken,

I don't think Apple gives away Office X with it's macs! If you bought it at
the same time as the mac, the discs should have been supplied with it.

Is it possible that you just had the trial version supplied with the Mac -
and now the trial has expired - if so I expect your options will be either
to forget Office and use something else or shell out some bucks for the full
version.

As I say, if you did pay for the full version, I would have thought you
should have been supplied with the discs - check with your supplier.

Apologies if I have misunderstood the situation.

HTH

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia

on 18/10/07 7:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at