Bart, as the current Aluminium iMacs were only introduced in August of this year, I would doubt there will be any new models in the near term.

I've certainly not heard of any rumours.

Our 24" Al iMac finally arrived a few weeks ago after ordering it the day after they were released in August - a 2 month wait. - due I believe to ordering the new Bluetooth keyboard which was still being certified by the FCC (and possibly because we went for the 2.8GHz CPU). The one good thing was we qualified for the $12.95 Leopard upgrade.

Very sweet machine and far faster than our old 17" G5 iMac. I just need to work out how to get iChat (Leopard) on the iMac to auto-accept a screen sharing call from my laptop so I can remote control it from work.
:-)

-Mart