Steven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I understand that with Time Machine you need an external hard drive plugged
> into your Mac, but can someone please confirm that Time Machine will work
> just as well with a hard drive plugged into an Airport Extreme Base Station?

Be very careful. I don't have Leopard, but the word I'm hearing is that
this exact setup was in the feature list as recently as one week ago,
but is now not a feature of shipping versions. I can't confirm this, but
do check carefully. The feature may be added back later, if it was
removed this late in the process.

Lara
--
http://viv.id.au/blog/