Hi Wamug,

I updated several computers over the weekend to Leopard, G4 iBook, G4 PowerBook, G5 iMac and Intel PowerBook.
Upgrade was smooth on all.

... except... today I noticed I have lost all data from iCal from my G5 iMac. It was running fully patched 10.4 and iCal pre Leopard.

Not only do I have no data in iCal, I can't create a new event. New Event and New To Do are greyed out. In the LH sidebar, there is an empty pane at the top, and an empty 'Notifications' pane at the bottom.

I'm stumped as to what to do to open up access.

Note Mail.app converted properly, and is working.

Ideas?

Glenn Nicholas