I am a newbie...
can anyone suggest me where i can rent a G4\
with film editing software with an affordable
and reasonable price for student?

I need to spend my holiday by doing my final project,
however, my uni will be closed during holiday.
Ussually, I use uni's facility to do my project.

I need G4 dual or G5 with final cut pro or
adobe premiere or sony vegas with DVD burner,
I only need it for short term (1 month)

thank you,

Satrya

Musim Hiu, Nectarine, Peach dan..Lalat!
Lalat seharusnya menjadi binatang nasional Australia !

Satrya Wibawa
http://www.friendster.com/satryawibawa
Yahoo Id: igaksatrya

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail