On 10/12/2007, at 10:51 PM, Peter Curtis wrote:
Begin forwarded message:

From: Peter Curtis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 10 December 2007 2:13:25 PM
To: wamug@wamug.org.au
Subject: Group mail

Hi
I've been sending mail to a group via the group in Apple Address Book. It appears that when they reply all (various mail programs I imagine) the undisclosed recipients do not get the mail. Is there a workaround this in Apple Mail? I would like to keep all the recipients undisclosed but enable them to reply to all.(Or they would like to) Does this make sense?
Regards
Peter

Hi Peter,

When you sent the Group email you placed the Group that you dragged from Address Book in the "Bcc" field instead of the "To" I presume?
Nothing in the 'To' Field.

When they 'Reply All' , who receives the reply email?