Dunno, but the link that Antony posted certainly works & even has a map link
that shows the address on google maps!

<http://greypag.es/>

Seems to have the old white pages on a database 'cos it shows earlier year
listings as well (ie if someone different was listed against the number last
year).

--
Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia

on 6/1/08 3:28 PM, Geoffrey & Barbara Maidment at [EMAIL PROTECTED]