Hi John

Elements 5 is Windows only. The latest currently available Mac version is
Elements 4 - however Adobe has announced the release of Elements 6 for the
Mac (they are skipping over 5!) due in March.

Adobe are offering free shipping for pre-orders and if you use the Macworld
coupon code Macworld08 you can get 10% off. The coupon is only valid till 31
Jan though.

Adobe also offer upgrade pricing from previous Elements versions.

I've just ordered the upgrade for $95 - less the 10% coupon so that's
$85.49.

Adobe say they won't actually debit your card till the product ships, so I
thought that was fair enough.

Note: it looks as though you are getting it even cheaper right up to the
final checkout when they add in the GST!!

HTH

Cheers

Neil
--