Just be aware that the toner cartridges cost a pretty penny and are no doubt where HP makes up their money on these cheap lasers.

You need 4 cartridges - cyan, magenta, yellow and black and each costs $120, so that's $480 for a complete new set.

Each of the colour cartridges is rated at 2,000 pages, with the black being 2,500 if I recall correctly. (however, if you're printing full page colour on every sheet it will be a lot less)

I'm pretty sure that the printer itself ships with only partially filled cartridges (1,000 pages) though I'd have to check to be sure.

This model (HP Laserjet 1600) is also USB only - no ethernet - you need to go up a couple of hundred dollars to the HP Laserjet 2600 to get ethernet and official OS X compatibility. (this printer also has a $200 rebate current.)

-Mart